Plain chicken is too bland and breaded chicken isn't very healthy. This is the perfect option to have your chicken cutlets and be healthy too :) They are baked so we are eliminating extra oil from cooking and is made with Panko bread crumbs so they are low carb. And sooo delicious and very easy to make!
-4 skinless,boneless chicken breast
-2 tsp minced garlic
-1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
-1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
-salt & pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. grease a baking sheet with cooking oil spray. set aside
2) In one bowl whisk together the egg, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste
3) In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4) Dip chicken into egg mixture, then dip into breadcrumb mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
5) Place on baking sheet, repeat for each chicken breast
* For chicken: If very thick, cut in half into cutlets or tenderize to even the thickness of breast
6) Bake in preheated oven for 20min
7) Depending on thickness, remove baking sheet and carefully flip each chicken breast, bake for another 10 min or until chicken is golden.